So, my eyes have gotten better now, for the most part. After the last update I got a bloodshot eye, which got worse and required 2 trips to minor injuries and a few weeks to recover.
Thus, nothing happening on this for a while. From now on I'm being extra careful on what I do and the amount of dust that gets near my eyes.
I've painted all bar the desert and wheat pieces with a dark colour and will add some lighter colour in the coming days.
So, it’s been a while since I’ve last updated you all on this project, well it’s been 5 months to be exact. The main problem has been getting the wheat hex material. I wanted something that was quick and easy but still looked the part. Model wheat was too much of a hassle to work with. Finally, I could get something reasonable, some furry fabric.
I haven’t glued the wheat material on yet, but that is all I have to do the finish the wheat hexes, Next, I’ve got to add the 3D details to the other ones (Forest, Grass, Brick, Rock). Once that’s done it’s the minor parts like; cards, pieces ~& storage box. Stay tuned for.