Development Time: 2 Months.
Platform: PC
Engine Used: Unity.
Programming Language: C#.
Project Role: Sole Developer (I did everything).

The Development Process

This was a university assignment where we had to make the same game in 2 engines. Here I learnt a fair bit about both Unity & Unreal, how they worked and which one I preferred.

This was a unit focused more on the engines themselves rather than the game made. Though I did experiement with the engines as well as reused some old 3D model I had made back in college as the ship for this game. I did learn how to object pool in this assignment though I've yet to make another project that heavily needs it. But still, its handy to know.